Plan to arrive by 9:00 a.m. All vendors must be set up and ready to go
by 10:30 a.m.
We expect over 2,000 people to attend, so please plan accordingly. The event has been well-publicized. More than 16,000 postcards and posters were distributed! We’re hoping for a great turnout!!
Event Location & Directions
The address for Crews Lake Wilderness Park is
16739 Crews Lake Drive, Spring Hill, FL 34610
Arrival – Check In
The $2 parking fee is waived for vendors during this event. Click here to download your parking pass, print it and display it in the windshield of your vehicle. Once inside the park, stay on the main road and follow the PIFF balloons to the vendor check-in table at the entrance of Pavilion 2 parking lot, where there will be volunteers to help direct you to your space. The parking lot for Pavilion 2 will be closed off for loading and unloading all vendors except for bands and food vendors.
Unloading & Parking
After checking in, proceed to the unloading area in the parking lot of Pavilion 1 (due to space limitations, vendors will not be able to unload at their booths). After unloading, park your vehicle in the Pavilion 1 parking lot. If this area fills up you will be directed to another lot.
Set Up & Schedule
8:00 – 9:00 am – Food vendors will need to get their equipment and trailers into place in Pavilion 2 parking lot. Then the parking lot will be closed off for car traffic.
9:00 – 10:30 am – All other vendors will need to set up & occupy their spaces.
10:45 am – Opening words and the commencement of the festival.
5:00 pm – Breakdown begins.
Please observe the following:
- All vendors will need to supply their own tables, table cloths, chairs and canopy if needed. Playing It Forward does not have any extra tables or chairs to loan out.
- No electricity or running water is available.
- There are no lights in the parking lots, so upon sunset vendors may close up or stay open for the drum circle. Time to leave will be up to the individual vendor; food vendors need to stay until sunset.
- Vendors are responsible for leaving the area in the same condition as they found it.
- Bathroom facilities are available at the northern end of the festival area and are marked on the map below.
- Only one company/organization can be represented per table.
- PIFF reserves the right to censor any booth. No loud music, noise, or sound
amplification devices shall be used by vendor’s staff at the location.
- Pay It Forward Farm or their affiliates will not be held responsible for any
liability, lost or stolen or damaged merchandise, or any injury incurred during
the Festival. Please keep your table staffed throughout the day. If you need
temporary assistance, please contact a PIFF Festival coordinator.
- No rain date.
- Print your parking pass and place it on your dashboard.
We will try to accommodate everyone.
Paul Rauch, site coordinator – can be reached at (813) 300-5410.
Download a copy of the festival vendor rules & information
Click image to enlarge it.
Please note your location on the map. See below for a listing of the vendors and booth numbers.