Thank you for volunteering to help with our event! We need plenty of volunteers in the following areas:
- Balloon Preparation – Fill balloons with helium, tie strings, and place balloons along route.
- Set Up & Load In – Load/unload festival supplies; help set up children’s area, signage, tents, etc.
- Craft Vendor Check In – Check in and direct the vendors to their spots as they arrive on site.
- Volunteer Check In & Check Out – Sit at the volunteer check-in table to collect names and check in/check out times for volunteers. Hand out volunteer t-shirts.
- Volunteer Rest Area Monitor – Make sure only volunteers are getting food/drinks, keep volunteer area neat and stocked.
- Children’s Craft & Activity Center – Help children assemble craft projects; monitor usage of supplies; run games.
- Craft Sales – Sell PIFF crafts.
- Raffle & 50/50 Ticket Sales – Carry a tray with raffle and 50/50 tickets.
- Break Down & Load Out – Pack/load festival supplies.
Choose your area and time slot below.
Playing It Forward Music Festival 2015
Event Chair: Volunteer Coordinator